BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

New Beginnings

After a less than stellar night, today was a great day on the new job. I'm working with a company called Vucci, which up to now has been focused on IT solutions for businesses, actually leading the charge in virtual IT solutions. But I have nothing to do with that. I'm actually joining them to launch a new and exciting venture creating virtual concierge landing pages for hotels. It may not sound overly sexy, but it's exactly what I was looking for without knowing it. My task, along with another guy (that I think I'll really get along with, by the way) is to 1) figure out the sales cycle in filling out the concierge page with advertisers, 2) develop systems and processes, 3) hire and train a team, and 4) develop the brand, the company culture, and an environment that will be one of the best places to work in Utah. I've been in sales for over 6 years now, tried a bunch of things, and this job seems to be bringing everything together into one beautiful package. Lots of work ahead, and that's exactly as it should be. A new beginning, a fresh start, and a lot of fun to boot.

So, in the months and years ahead, when happen to be staying at a hotel with the Vucci Concierge, say "Hey, I know the guy that put this together!" then do us a favor and patronize the establishments on the concierge page. Gracias!

0 comments: